Attorneys for Employment Disputes in Fresno
If you have an employment law case, you need to hire an attorney who understands the laws that apply to your situation. At Employment law Firmca, our attorneys focus their practice on helping employees who encounter some type of dispute with their Fresno employer. Call our offices today to speak with one of our knowledgeable employment lawyers about how we can help you with your claim.
Types of Employment Law in Fresno
There are many different disputes that can arise throughout the course of the Fresno employer-employee relationship. Some issues, like discrimination in hiring, can occur even when you are not an employee of the company. Other issues, like sexual harassment, occur while you are engaged in your employment. There can also be legal issues after you and your employer part ways, such as retaliatory wrongful termination. Regardless of what stage you are at with your employer-employee relationship, our attorneys can help you get justice. Some of the types of claims we can assist you with include:
- DISCRIMINATION: If you were discriminated against because of your race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, or disability, you have a right to file a claim against your employer.
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Verbal harassment, unwanted sexual advances, the conditioning of employment or promotion on sexual favors, and hostile work environment are all actionable sexual harassment claims that you can be compensated for enduring.
- WAGE DISPUTES: If your employer failed to pay your wages, failed to compensate you for overtime, or is not paying you the agreed-upon amount, you can file an unpaid wages action against them.
- CONTRACT DISPUTES: In many employment situations, there is an employment agreement between the employee and the employer. If your employer is not holding up their end of the bargain, or if you are being forced to sign unfair and unconscionable clauses, you should speak to an attorney as soon as possible.
- WRONGFUL TERMINATION: If you were fired and you believe that your termination was for a wrongful or illegal reason, you can file a wrongful termination claim. Employers cannot fire you based on discrimination, retaliation, medical issues (if you are within your rights to take medical leave) or in contrary to your employment contract.
How Employment law Firmca Can Help You
If any of the above-mentioned issues occur to you, or something else entirely within the context of your employment, our attorneys can help you. At Employment law Firmca, we have dedicated our law practice to helping employees in Fresno who are wronged by companies that employ them. Our employment lawyers are compassionate and understanding – we have seen it all and we know that these cases can be very stressful and time-consuming. We will work with you to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case and we will help you make important legal decisions. Remember, you only have a limited time to file your Fresno employment law case, so act quickly to hire experienced attorneys to represent you in your claim.
Tags : opkoper mercedes – Verhuisfirma Brussel –